Website

NOTICE: API Questions need to be posted in the API Forum. If you do not have access to the API forum, please send an email to support@journaltechnologies.com with the email address that you have registered to this site with, and who you are working with, that uses JustWare.

1. Fix for file upload issue

I had previously had an issue uploading files via the API. We would get the error:

Error uploading document 'doc.jpg' to JustWare: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

This seemed like an ssl cert issue between the external cert website and the internal server name. I was able to fix the issue by rerunning the JustwareAPI installer and adding the external server url to the "Proxy Uri" setting. Specifically, I set the Proxy Uri to:

https:www.externalsitename.com/JustwareAPI

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. File not getting attached

No exception is thrown, just no file getting attached to the case. Any suggestions?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a link to Case Notes

I have a link to case documents that is hosted on a 3rd party software and would like to associate with a Justware Case. I thought of posting the link to Case Notes in Justware, but I think it only accepts plain text. Can I add a link to Case Notes? If not, can you recommend some other place. I know that I can post it to Filing Cabinet, but I don't want to duplicate documents in two different systems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. NOTICE: API Questions need to be posted in the API Forum.

NOTICE: API Questions need to be posted in the API Forum. If you do not have access to the API forum, please send an email to support@journaltechnologies.com with the email address that you have registered to this site with, and who you are working with, that uses JustWare.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. API forum access

What happened the API forum access? Why am I limited? I should have full access. I know we are in the process of Cloud migration to JustWare--before I had full access to the NewDawn community but since moved to JournalTech it's limited. Did something changed? I know I haven't touched the forum in a while because of all the data migrations we are doing (too damn busy to do any API work!!!)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. eCourt or eProsecutor

Are there any eCourt and/or eProsecutor postings on here? Just need some help with Document Templates with Workflow.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. JDA help with alias

Can I post JDA questions here?

We're trying to get alias to be listed in a JDA. I've tested the query script in our SQL environment and got on our test case 8 results (as expected).

When I call for it in the JDA, I get 1 result.

Query and JDA scripts below.

WITH CTE AS (

SELECT CAST(1 AS varchar(MAX)) AS RowNum, n.NameID, n.FullName, n.FirstName, n.MiddleName, n.LastName, NULL AS NameID2

FROM jw50_Name n
    WHERE n.NameID = 23720
    UNION ALL
    SELECT a.RowNum+','+CAST(rn.NameID1 AS varchar(MAX)), rn.NameID1, n1.FullName, n1.FirstName, n1.MiddleName, n1.LastName, rn.NameID2
    FROM devNameToName rn
    JOIN jw50_Name n1 ON n1.NameID = rn.NameID1
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Website